DMCA Notice of Infringement
The Designated Agent to respond to reports alleging copyright infringements on University of Arizona web site locations or networks, in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, is:
Chris Demetriou, GCIH
Assistant Director Security Operations and Incident Response
University of Arizona
For more information on United States Copyright Laws, see:?
Notice of Copyright Infringement Requirements
Submitting a DMCA Notice of Infringement:
上海快3实时计划The Digital Millenium Copyright Act specifies that all infringement claims must be in writing (either electronic mail or paper letter) and must include the following elements:
- a physical or electronic signature;
- identification of the infringed work;
- identification of the infringed material;
- contact information for the complainant, e.g. address, telephone number, electronic mail address;
- a statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner or the law; and
- a statement that the information contained in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Send any such allegations to?dmca [at] u.library.arizona.edu